Ever since we first launched Screenly we’ve received requests from customers for turnkey Screenly devices. Many customers simply wanted to order a pre-configured Screenly device, plug it into the wall and be ready to go. Starting today, this is possible...
While things have been quiet around here, we certainly have not been lazy. To the contrary, it means that we've been super busy.
Today, we're happy to unveil one of the things that we have been working on: a significantly improved playlist editor...
We're happy to announce the availability of Blotter 2.2.2 in the Mac App Store. The update includes various bug fixes.
On a separate note, we would also like to update you on an issue that multiple users have raised, namely the amount of logging that...
- 0 2013.10.22 / 22:22 /
We're very excited to announce the availability of Blotter 2.2.
Here's a quick overview of what's new:
- Blotter now supports Retina displays
- Better support for Google Calendar
- Improved support native calendars
- Better performance with lower CPU...
- 0 2013.07.07 / 04:56 /We're happy to introduce experimental support for Comcast Xfinity in YippieMove. This means that you can transfer emails both to and from Comcast.
Unfortunately, this process requires a bit of work before you can get started. Here are the steps you...
- 0 2013.04.19 / 03:42 /One of Microsoft's more popular email offerings today is Outlook.com. We frequently receive questions about how to use Outlook.com with YippieMove. The reason why we cannot simply add Outlook.com to the drop-down list is because each account uses different...