Time flies. It has now been almost a year and a half since I wrote the alpha version/prototype of Screenly. I wrote Screenly to solve a problem I had myself (and as an excuse to play with the Raspberry Pi). I had no idea how big this project would...
We're happy to announce the availability of Blotter 2.2.2 in the Mac App Store. The update includes various bug fixes.
On a separate note, we would also like to update you on an issue that multiple users have raised, namely the amount of logging that...
- 0 2013.10.22 / 22:22 /
We're very excited to announce the availability of Blotter 2.2.
Here's a quick overview of what's new:
- Blotter now supports Retina displays
- Better support for Google Calendar
- Improved support native calendars
- Better performance with lower CPU...
- 0 2013.07.07 / 04:56 /We're happy to introduce experimental support for Comcast Xfinity in YippieMove. This means that you can transfer emails both to and from Comcast.
Unfortunately, this process requires a bit of work before you can get started. Here are the steps you...
- 0 2013.04.19 / 03:42 /One of Microsoft's more popular email offerings today is Outlook.com. We frequently receive questions about how to use Outlook.com with YippieMove. The reason why we cannot simply add Outlook.com to the drop-down list is because each account uses different...
- Digital Signage is something that has been around for some time. You can find digital signs everywhere today. They are used for everything from displaying the menu at your local fast food restaurant to covering buildings with ads to in-store advertisement...